In Memory of Taffy (Sheltie)

We lost Taffy when she was 13 years old from a rare muscle disease. She will always live in our hearts, though. I still get teary eyed when I talk about her. She was a Sheltie. We got Taffy from a breeder when she was 6 weeks old.

She like to hide our clothes from the clothes basket when she was mad at one of us. She also loved to lay next to me on her back and have me rub her tummy.

Taffy was one of the most loving precious pets I have ever owned. She use to hate it when we would leave her at home.

By Lil from Jacksonville, FL

SHE WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL DOG.SOMEONE HAD POSTED ON HERE AT ONE TIME A SITE TO GO TO WHERE YOU CAN POST A MEMEORIAL

I THINK THE SITE WAS CALLED RAINBOW BRIDGE.COM?

I AM SORRY YOU LOST HER BUT HOW NICE THAT YOU HAD SO MANY GOOD YEARS WITH HER

Awe...what a beautiful dog! Dogs are so smart. They know how to wiggle into our hearts!

I can sure relate. Just had to put my black lab of 12 years down. He was having siezures from a stroke and just couldn't stop! His arthritus was really getting bad. I am just glad that he doesn't hurt anymore even though I miss his "thumper" tale that he wagged everytime he heard me coming.

Take care

What a pretty girl she was! I had to put my darling companion of 10 years down this past January (a beautiful LH Black and Tan mini dachshund named Molly.) I still cry frequently and miss her so much, even though I have two other rescues. They are great, but cannot take Molly's place in my heart.

Hi Lil,

Taffy was a BE-utiful pet! I hope you find comfort and solice in the postings made here. Alot of people here are pet owners who can relate to your loss. It's been 5 yrs. since we lost our G. Shep 'Sonny' and sometimes it stills feels like it was yesterday.

I had to put my cat of 12 years down this past Winter..my prayers and thoughts go with you thru this journey of recovery..it is hard and will get better..and no one else will take her place in your heart...but; oh what wonderful memories you must have....blessings,deb

Shetland Sheepdog
Shetland Sheepdog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 18, 2006
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄