Retirement Party Theme Ideas

My mom is officially retiring on Dec. 31. My sister and I would like to give her a retirement party. I am looking for theme ideas and is it OK for us kids to give it to her or should we leave it up to someone else? Please send me your ideas I need help.

Debbie, I think it's totally appropriate for you and your sister to throw your Mom a retirement party. I hosted my father's retirement party 17 yrs ago and my brother and sister helped with the cost and the work. It was just a simple family affair. We had a backyard cookout. We gave him a sort of gag gift....a rocking chair... and a nice frame which later I had a group picture of all of us enlarged and put in the frame

You can use all the Happy New Year theme to make it into "Happy New Life!"

Retirement Party Ideas
Retirement Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties RetirementSeptember 6, 2007
Retired Couple on Bike Ride
Retirement Planning
Retirement Gift Ideas
Retirement Gift Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Finding a Good Retirement Community, Houses in a retirement community.
Finding a Good Retirement Community