Retirement Party Theme Ideas

My mom is officially retiring on Dec. 31. My sister and I would like to give her a retirement party. I am looking for theme ideas and is it OK for us kids to give it to her or should we leave it up to someone else? Please send me your ideas I need help.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Debbie, I think it's totally appropriate for you and your sister to throw your Mom a retirement party. I hosted my father's retirement party 17 yrs ago and my brother and sister helped with the cost and the work. It was just a simple family affair. We had a backyard cookout. We gave him a sort of gag gift....a rocking chair... and a nice frame which later I had a group picture of all of us enlarged and put in the frame

You can use all the Happy New Year theme to make it into "Happy New Life!"

Retirement Party Ideas
Retirement Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties RetirementSeptember 6, 2007
Safari Theme Birthday
Safari Theme Birthday Party Ideas
Retirement Gift Ideas
Retirement Gift Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Finding a Good Retirement Community, Houses in a retirement community.
Finding a Good Retirement Community
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 10:31:00 PM on 10.0.2.219 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.