Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil Reviews

Product: Reynolds Wrap® Release® Non-Stick Foil

Manufacturer: Reynolds

Review: This non-stick foil is absolutely wonderful. Nothing sticks to it.

By Bonnie from West Allis, WI

I have just started using this new product, it is the best .

I love it I love it I love it.

Did I say I love it?

I love it, too. I now have 2 boxes of foil in my kitchen "wrap" drawer. Regular foil for everyday stuff because it's much cheaper. I save the Release foil for the sticky jobs. Very worth any extra cost. I lucked out and bought 16 rolls for $1.24 each at Walgreens a year ago. They were clearancing it because they no longer wanted to carry it. I bought every roll they had! I'm still using the foil from that purchase.

I use it for oven frying chicken, meatballs, etc. and the meat does not stick to the foil.

I also place it on casseroles that I am taking some place and the casserole does not stick to it in transport. Very good when taking macaroni and cheese some place. The cheese on top is not stuck to the foil when you get to your destination. Works

great!

Make sure you put the right side of the non stick side when cooking in the oven or placing on the food. Only one side is none stick.

Linda

I absolutely love it. I buy no other foil now, this is the only one I will buy, and will wait to buy if I cant find it at the local grocer.

It's a bit pricey for me. But I buy a roll to use for lining the bottom of my toaster oven. I fold it to the right size and press onto the bottom. I wipe it off every time I clean the toaser oven and replace it every 6 months or so. It lasts a long time this way.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen Food StorageAugust 3, 2006
pan lined with foil
Lining a Pan With Aluminum Foil
Storing Plastic Wrap, Foil and Wax Paper Boxes
Southwestern Chicken Breasts
Foil Packet Recipes
roll of foil
Using Aluminum Foil and Plastic Wrap Correctly
🎄