Blue Jay in the Snow

A Bluejay about to take flight after snatching a peanut I put out for the squirrels.

By Melmarr from Michigan

Loved your picture. Here in California our Blue Jays arn't as pretty. Have had two in my yard for over 10 years. They can be pesty. They sit at my patio door when I am in the kitchen and wait to be fed corn chips. Although the majority of them are buried somewhere in the yard. They have even come into my house looking for food. Great to see a different varity. Snow too!

Blue Jay
Blue Jay Information and Photos
Photos WildlifeJanuary 28, 2009
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄