Review of No Sew Hem Products

Has anyone tried these knock offs of Style and Snap or Hemming My Way? Are they clear or are they opaque white? Do they work?

By Linda from NY

My girlfriend has used the ones advertised on TV called Style Snaps and really likes them. They are kind of in between clear and opaque. I have some I haven't had the occasion to use yet. I figure they should work for the times that I have a shirt that the neckline is a little wide, to use to hold bra straps in place under the neckline. Also I think they would be good for the time a person has a button front shirt that gaps in between the buttons.

Has anyone washed the pants they were attached to? Do they stay attached?

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Craft SuppliesMay 23, 2011
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
A sewing machine foot with pink thread sewing pink fabric.
Learning How to Sew
A mom teacher her daughter to sew.
Teaching a Child to Sew
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:04:17 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.