Asking a Boyfriend to a Dance in Front of Friends

I want a cute way to ask my boyfriend to the backwards dance (girls ask guys). He loves baseball and we are going to the beach this weekend with a bunch of friends. I want a cute way to ask him in front of everyone

Earika from Fontana, Ca

Unless you're really sure he's going to say yes to your request, you risk embarrassing him if you ask him in front of all your friends.

To be on the safe side, ask him when you're away from the group. This way you have better chance getting the answer you want.

Nobody likes being put on the spot, especially guys -- and the younger they are the more easily they embarrass.

Good luck!

I have to agree with UtahYoGini, Earika. I actually had someone ask me out in front of other people and it was so uncomfortable because I didn't choose to go. I would encourage you not to ask in front of others. However, I sure hope he says yes in private! :D

I TOTALLY agree with not asking him in front of your friends. A cute way to ask him in private might be to casually ask him if he'll play catch with you. Have two balls, one plain, and one in your pocket with a note taped onto it saying "will you go to the Dance with me?". Toss the plain one a few times, and when he is distracted, switch them, and toss him the one with the note. : )

I also agree - you need to be 100% sure he would say yes before you ask him in front of everyone.

When I was in high school, This is the way I got one of the most popular boys in school to go to a girl's choice dance with me. I made a poster to go on his locker & worked top 40 song titles into what I wrote on the poster.

Also, you could make a poster for his locker, or have it delivered to a class. Buy candy bars & treats & work the names of the food into the sentences. For example:

You make me "Snicker"!

Please "Take 5" and consider going to the dance with me.

Be a "Lifesaver" & please say yes!

We would have "Mounds" of fun!

You are a real "Mr. Goodbar"!

You are so funny - you really "Krackel" me up!

See, you get the idea! Just use your imagination & be creative. You know the saying about "the way to a guy's heart is through his stomach". Good luck & have fun!

Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJanuary 15, 2008
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Smiling Woman in Belly Dance Costume
Making a Belly Dancer Costume
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance