Use Baby Wipes as Makeup Remover

I purchase inexpensive tubs of baby wipes, and use them daily for makeup removal. After using them to clean my face, I then wipe my sink before tossing. This helps to keep the sink clean between regular thorough cleanings.

By rcpeters from Midland, MI

I use them (store brand) to wipe my eyes during allergy season

August 30, 2011 Flag

What is the best brand of baby wipes to buy for cleaning your face? I am currently using the Pampers unscented baby wipes, but they seem to be kind of dry. I always have to add water and soap to the wipe. I really like the Neutrogena facial wet wipes but they are not in my budget. Can you recommend a brand for cleaning makeup off your face?

By Onesummer

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I know you asked about facial wipes but why not just use a facial wash with a washcloth and warm water. Works for me! I like the St Ives apricot face wash or Wal-Mart makes one that's the same, in the Equate brand. A fairly large tube of it for between 3 and 4 dollars lasts quite a while. You could use it with a washcloth or one of those net puff things.

I agree with simply using a washcloth with facial wash on a daily basis and since they are reuseable that will save money and the environment. If you want a softer cloth than a terry type cloth then use a microfiber or chamois type cloth.

I do use baby wipes now and then for a quick refreshing (facial or otherwise - LOL) and use Huggies sensitive. I don't throw away the original large heavy plastic dispenser and purchase their refills instead to save money and to not be adding extra plastic to the landfills. As long as you make sure the lid and pop-up lid of the container is kept closed they do not dry out. Well, unless they are kept in the direct sun or in a hot car ;-)

I just use a wash cloth, water and a bar of (Dial) soap. Why spend money on that other stuff when you already have these items?

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips RemovalAugust 25, 2010
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
🎉
🎄