Chocolate Soldier Milk Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for chocolate soldier? It's chocolate milk, made with dry milk, cocoa, and very little sugar. It tastes a great deal like Yoohoo, with no fat, no added stuff! It is cheap to make and makes a gallon. You mix it up and keep it in the fridge a couple hours before you drink it. My children loved it. I would like to give the recipe to my grown daughter for her children to enjoy.

By Marty from Fredericktown, OH

I found recipe on this website, but didn't list the sugar as one of the ingredients. Just add your own sugar to taste.

Chocolate Milk
Making Chocolate Milk
Food and Recipes Recipes BeveragesMay 2, 2011
Clay Pot Holiday Soldier
Making a Clay Pot Holiday Soldier
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft