Chocolate Soldier Milk Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for chocolate soldier? It's chocolate milk, made with dry milk, cocoa, and very little sugar. It tastes a great deal like Yoohoo, with no fat, no added stuff! It is cheap to make and makes a gallon. You mix it up and keep it in the fridge a couple hours before you drink it. My children loved it. I would like to give the recipe to my grown daughter for her children to enjoy.

By Marty from Fredericktown, OH

Answers

http://www.food  cat-Yoohoo-94851

I found recipe on this website, but didn't list the sugar as one of the ingredients. Just add your own sugar to taste.