Anti Aging Moisturizers

Does anyone know what the differences is between Oil of Olay versus Mary Kay products. Both seem to be good, but I would like to get one product and stick with it instead of switching all the time.
-penguin21

Best Answer

I don't know the difference between the two, but you can look at the ingreadent list and compare that way. Wish you would take a look at what I use. Cheaper than Mary K and Olay. I have used Aloe Vera products for years. I buy from www.aloetherape.com . Thier Aloe is grown in greenhouses in the USA and Aloe is so good for our skin. Whole leaf Aloe is the No. one ingreadent in the products. Great for moisturizing and retarding fine lines and wrinkles. I hope you take a look at the site and compare the ingreadent list and the price.

I have used MK for bout 6-7 years and even sold it for a couple of years. Their Time Wise cleanser and moisturizer is wonderful for all skin types. Since I stopped selling MK, I have tried many different products including Oil of Olay and have gone back to MK. Well worth the money.

I would ask your Mary Kay lady to explain the benefits of the product you're looking at, then go to the Oil of Olay website (http://www.oilofolay.com) and click on Olay products. There you can check out the benefits of the different products. There's also a tool that will help you figure out which one is right for you. (If your Mary Kay lady is worth her salt, she can do something similar. She shouldn't just try to sell you the most expensive stuff.) I would also check with your local Avon lady. They've got some good products too. I personally love their Retroactive + and Clinical creams. Whatever you decide, good luck!

From the point of view of the title of this question I would say neither! Despite the manufacturer's claims for creams and lotions to 'halt aging' or disguise the 'visible signs of aging' nothing applied to the skin will stop aging. The state of the skin is dependent on many things, overall general health, hormones, genetics, diet and sun damage to name a few. A regime from childhood of protecting the skin with clothing and sunscreen and a good diet, containing lots of fruit and vegetables, etc. will go a long way to preserving the skin. Spending large amounts of money on creams and lotions once most of the damage is done may make the skin feel nice and smooth but you can't hold back time! I think the best choice if you want to affect the suppleness of your skin in later age is to look at the regimes suggested by plastic surgeons to reduce the scarring for burns vistims - you can bet they aren't recommending expensive skin care products!

Regards

Jo

I tried to find that aloetherapie web site, along with other ways of spelling it, but I haven't had much luck. Oh, if I spoke Greek, I'd be fine! I found a lovely site that was Greek.*LOL*

Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
Daughter holding moms hand
Caring For an Aging Parent
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🎄