Programming a Kidz Remote by Kissel

I bought (used) a Kidz Remote by Kessel. Of course, the instructions did not come with it. Does anybody have the manual or can explain how to program the remote?

Thanks,
Jenn from Van Buren

Here is the company's website. It doesn't look like they have any manuals online but there is a contact link so maybe you could send them an email and they could send you the info.

http://www.kessel.com.hk/pt_10010.html

Jess

If you still need the programming for this remote, please post a note on here and I can give you the programming for it. Have a great day

Yes, I still need the programming instructions, Thank you so much. The web site advertises the remote, and I emailed customer service, but not answers from them yet =( Thank you so much!!!

"Post By Yanira (Guest Post) (04/26/2007) - If you still need the programming for this remote, please post a note on here and I can give you the programming for it. Have a great day"

Yes Yanira can you please post the programming instructions for a Kidz Remote?

Chris

PLease post, I would love to have instructions too...

the procedure to program the remote is as follows.

Find the setup button recessed between tv and cable buttons. Use a toothpick to press the setup button until the led blinks once, keep holding it until it blinks twice then release. press tv or cable button then enter the 3 digit code for the device you want to try. the light will blink twice if the code is valid. ( yeah i know you don't have the codes ) (me neither ) if you successsfully program it to control a device, you can then program each button as follows. hold setup button until light blinks twice.press tv or cable as needed. press 995 the led will blink twice . press the button to program. enter channel number you want (may have to enter 2 or 3 digits 08 008 etc)press setup light will blink once.m select another button and repeat to program all buttons you wish to program.to lock in settings, press setup until led blinks twice. good luck.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Small)March 30, 2007
Remote Control Holder
Making a Remote Control Holder
Universal Remote
Programming a Universal Remote
Remote Car Alarm
Using a Remote Car Alarm
Remote Control on White Background
Cleaning a Remote Control
🎄