Bacardi (Blue Heeler?)

Bacardi is a 7 year old Blue Heeler? He was a Rescue League Special! He likes to harass his pit bull sister and is a big old teddy bear.

By PatPlays27 from TX

I like the name you picked out for your dog. Very unique. I was going to name my pets after drinks like martini, margarita, etc.

I have two ACD's, the 'formal name' for the breed is Australian Cattle Dog, and yes, your dog has a large amount of ACD blood! He has that cute alert face with the upright ear, don't you love that it's natural? His tail looks part foxhound maybe, or...? beagle? Cute little man, him!

He's a pretty boy! Give Bacardi a big kiss from Missy's mom. She's a rescued dog, also. Thanks for sharing him with us and God bless you.

I agree that your dog looks very much like an Australian Cattle Dog. He's beautiful, and I know he is a busy fellow. That breed is so smart that if you don't give him plenty to do, he will invent something that will probably look like destruction to you, but is just something to occupy his mind and body to him. They are also known for the absolute love that they give their owners.

Hope you enjoy him, and thanks for showing him to us.

That is so sweet. I miss my blue heeler. She got hit by a car. It was so sad!

WOW. That is a great photo! It looks like he felt like he got caught...that stare. What a pretty dog. Sounds like he is as sweet as he looks.

I had one cat named "Asti" for AstiSpumanti.

Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 14, 2008
jar of Roka Blue in cupboard
Kraft Roka Blue Spread Substitute
Picture of a red striped shirt in a washer.
Blue Stains Showing Up on Washed Clothing
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄