Perspiration Stains on Underwear

How do I remove severe perspiration stains from cotton-poly men's underwear?

Peroxide will do it. Let it soak till the stain is gone then wash as always. Good luck.

I recently heard crushing 5 asprin, mixing with water and applying the mixture to the area will do wonders for perspiration stains, though I have yet to try it. Couldn't hurt :)

Make a paste out of Comet and water. Scrub perspiration area. If stain is really bad, I'd suggest leaving the paste on clothing for a couple of hours, at least. The stain didn't get there overnight so it may take more than once to remove it.

I've been spraying the underarms with vinegar and it seems to help. These white dress shirts I'm working on are not new and the stains have been set by putting them in the dryer, but I can see a difference (or I have a good imagination!!).

Underwear on Clothes Line
Removing Stains on Underwear
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 27, 2009
Two pairs of men's boxer briefs in the colors white and red hanging on a clothesline
Cleaning Feces Stains on Underwear
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing