Necchi 6011 Reviews

Product: Necchi Sewing/Serger Machine

Model: 6011

Manufacturer: Necchi

Request: I would like to know the reliability of this and other Necchi machines.

Kristen from Ft. Wayne, IN

Answers

Best Answer

I had never heard of Necchi until I was given this machine by my mom. She gave it to me because she thought it was too noisy. I enjoy sewing on it. I have had it for about 2 years or more and have never had a problem with it. I keep it dusted and oiled and it is not nearly as "clicky-clacky" as it used to be. It may have just needed to be broken in. I use it for piecing quilt tops and making bowls, baskets, etc. from fabric-wrapped cotton clothes line. It is a heavy-duty machine and sews through the clothes line easily.

Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeSeptember 30, 2006
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 12:32:55 PM on 10.0.2.126 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.