Looking For Banana Cream Pie Recipe

Looking for an amazing banana cream pie recipe!

Amber from Arizona

http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=banana+cream+pie

Lots of Banana Cream Pie recipes to choose from.

Try this, it's my husband's fave!

Use vanilla wafers instead of graham crackers to make the crust. Make instant banana cream flavoured pudding and fold in half of an 8 ounce tub of thawed french vanilla cool-whip. Slice up a few bananas. now... layer this way:

pudding, bananas, pudding, bananas until it's as full as you like... I make it heaping. Chill this well. Then "frost" with the rest of the cool-whip. I get requests for this one most.

I don't have my recipe on me, but I can tell you if you are making the custard from scratch, pour the hot custard into a glass pie pan to cool for 30 minutes before you mix in the bananas. This is true of chocolate cream pie, or coconut cream pie too. Pouring very hot custard into a baked pie shell will make the pie shell get soggy faster. Cooling it down first gives the crust a fighting chance.

My recipe is so easy. First buy a keebler or any brand graham cracker crust or most times I use the chocolate pie crust. then I make the cooked type of vanilla pudding, 1 box is good for an 8'' pie. I then slice up 2-3 soft bananas; not too ripe and not too firm, right into the bottom of the pie shell, add the pudding on top and refrigerate about 4 hours. Top with homemade whipped cream or reddi whip. I'm always asked to bring this and my chocolate cream pie to all family functions. Good Luck!

3 or 4 Bananas

1 graham cracker crust pie shell

1 box of Jello Instant banana pudding

1 tub of cool whip

You can slice bananas and put in bottom of pie crust.

Mix pudding by following directions on box.

Pour pudding into pie crust. slice mor bananas and add to top of pudding andd your cool whip to top of pie. Refrigate to you are ready for dessert.

A slice of banana cream pie on a plate with slices of fresh banana.
Banana Cream Pie Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies CreamMarch 31, 2008
banana pie
Banana Pie Recipes
Chocolate Cream Pie
Cream Pie Recipes
Banana Split
Making a Banana Split
Sliced banana bread on a cutting board.
Freezing Banana Bread
🎄
🍂