Jesus Invitation Email

I am looking for an invitation that circulated on the internet. This was like true invitation date. time, place, etc. In this invitation the guest of honor was Jesus. Sorry I can't give more information.

Ann from GA

hi

i did a search and found His birthday invitation. it's at -- http://www.stlm  thday_invite.htm

i hope this is what you were thinking of!

be blessed

della

Beautiful! I saved it to my favorites for whenever I can pass it on. God bless and keep you. : )

Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Bridal Shower Invitation
Wording for a Bridal Shower Invitation
Couple Going to Prom
Saying Yes to a Prom Invitation
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 1:15:28 PM on 10.0.1.138 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.