Making Liquid Soap From Dove Soap Bars

I have lost the formula for making liquid soap from Dove Soap Bars. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!
Annie from Cotati, CA

I googled "make liquid soap from bars" and got (among others)

some years ago there used to be this container that had some beads in it and you'd put your hard leftover soap pieces in it and it would melt making it liquid soap but I haven't seen them in a while. I think I'll google them. If I find it I'll let you know.

Hope this will help, although it's not the recipe you are looking for (Dove Soap Bars)

I just put a bar of sop in a large margarine tub and fill with water 3/4 full. Let it sit for about 3 days,then whisk to combine. We use this for bodywash or hand soap dispensers.

3 bars of Dove (microwave for 90 seconds in 30 second intervals) then add to 6 cups of boiling water~ stir until dissolved~ poor into heat safe jars~ cool~ then into your favorite soap dispenser! I used Dove Shea Butter bar soap~ ~turned out awesome!

Bar of Soap
Making Liquid Soap from Bars of Soap
Crafts Soap MakingMarch 6, 2006
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Pears soap fish.
Crafts Using Bars of Soap
Homemade Liquid Hand Soap
Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Recipes
Liquid Hand Soap
Stretching Liquid Hand Soap