Pop Bottle Angel for Christmas
I made this angel out of an empty pop bottle. It's easy to make.
- 1 empty pop bottle (24 oz.)
- tissue paper
- pipe cleaner
- small styrofoam ball (angel head)
- white construction paper (wings)
- straight pin
- elmer's glue
- hot glue and glue gun
- Cut the top off of an empty pop bottle.
- Take the lid off of the pop bottle and wrap tissue paper around it.
- While your lid is off of the bottle pry off the white ring around the neck of the bottle. This will be your angel's halo.
- Put the lid back on your pop bottle.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the top of the bottle for the angel arms, under the lid.
- Hot glue on sequins to the "dress".
- Smear elmer's glue on the styrofoam ball and roll in glitter.
- Hot glue on the glittered styrofoam ball to the top of the lid.
- Put glue at the bottom of the bottle and sit in glitter.
- Make angel wings out of construction paper and glue them on the lid.
- Take your straight pin and stick it through the ring or "halo" and down through the top of the glittered styrofoam ball.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
That is CUTE!!!
now that is a sweet angel congrates good one!
Add your voice to the conversation.