Peaceful Pastels Afghan Pattern

I am looking for a pattern for baby afghan from the Mary Maxim catalog. It is called Peaceful Pastels afghan. It is a rainbow of baby colors and is crochet. The design is a star shape and the rainbow appears by itself when the work is crocheted. You use 2 stands of yarn together when working afghan. Anyone out there who can help me?

Lori from Appleton, WI

I don't have exactly what you are looking for but I may be able to help you. These two websites are connected.

has lots of afghan patterns, this next website

has lots of baby patterns of all kinds, not just afghans and not all knit and crochet. Once you get to the website go to the section "Baby Blankets". The first listing is for "Beth's Little Star Afghan". If you are a fairly experienced crocheter you can probably figure out how to get a rainbow effect by changing the colors. Good Luck!

I am also looking for this pattern I saw it and loved it! If you found it will you please let me know where I can find it I would love to make this for my sister who is having her first child in May. Thank you! Ellie

We are sorry, but this is a copyrighted pattern, and it is against the law to post it online as has been done. We have contacted the website to have the pattern removed. As you can see, if all the patterns we work to design, test, choose just the right yarn for the pattern, pay to have that yarn shipped to us, etc. were available at no charge, we would be out of business in a hurry!

Editor's Note: The pattern she is referring to has been removed.

Can anyone help me looking for the pattern for the afghan peaceful pastels? Would like to make it for my granddaughter. Thanks a lot.

texangel43 AT

Why doesn't Mary Maxim sell their patterns in a book rather than only with a kit? The kits are reasonably priced but sometimes I"d rather buy my own yarn! I had bought this kit once upon a time but after I made it, I can't remember what I did with the piece of paper. Books are a lot more durable.

Go to their website and request their catalog or you can find the afghan that your looking for as well.

With the help of other people on line they directed me to http://project-angel-kiss.150m.con/roundripple.html The picture is so close to the Mary Maxim that I will be trying it my self. Hope this is helpful for all of you because it satisified me.

Crocheted Afghan
Crocheted Afghan Patterns
Crafts CrochetOctober 1, 2006
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Crocheted Baby Blanket
Crocheted Baby Blanket Patterns and Ideas
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos