CatsPets

Ginger The Cat

Category Cats
A neighbor that lives across the courtyard from me, but on the second floor, has a cat named Ginger. She is the cutest because she visits everyone and the best is her unique personality!

The exterior of our complex is made of wood and what she does is climb up the side of the building to his apartment balcony on the second floor to get in (he leaves the sliding glass door open just enough so she can get in no matter what time of day or time of year) and then he lets her out the conventional way via the front door so she can explore the great outdoors and come back when she's good and ready.

I took a photo of her a couple of months ago climbing up to his balcony but this one here thrills me even more. This morning she was hanging out in the courtyard and I was able to capture this shot of her dipping her paws in the swimming pool while just chillin' and enjoying the scenery.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

What a lovely picture.

Anonymous

I want to thank each and every one of you who voted for Ginger and even though she was the certified winner my heart broke when I saw that Oona had only one less vote than my daily joy of Ginger and Oona's parents pain right now is much greater than my joy of Ginger! My request to the lovely ThriftyFun team to make Oona the winner instead was honored and I am thankful for that! Here's Ooona's story: http://www.thri … 4178638.tip.html