Have a Craft Exchange Party

Have a craft exchange party. Bring anything that you haven't used for six months or more to trade with friends and family.

By Anne

This is a great idea. Also, do this with kids clothes over the summer, adult clothes esp' if you are ladies and work in a professional setting. I have had lots of fun doing this with Tupperware and Avon, too.

When I help people clean our their garages for yard sales, they often give me things they want to just donate somewhere. I take it all home, keep what I want, then put the rest in my complexes laundry room.

This gives others a chance to go through it too.

When I long to keep something but can't, I take comfort in knowing that someone else will be thrilled to get it for nothing.

homemade soap
Having a Craft Swap Party
Crafts AdviceSeptember 12, 2005
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
Frugal Birthday Party
Frugal Party Locations
Holiday Gift Exchange Party
Holiday Exchange Party Ideas
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Christmas Cookie Exchange Tips and Recipes