Replacement Controller for an Electric Blanket

I have a Dreamland king size electric underblanket. One of the 9 setting heat controls (of the two that are fitted) has stopped working. Where can I get another controller to buy, to plug into it? Thanks.

By Margaret from Midlands, England

Check ebay, or go to your search bar and type in the type of cord you are looking for, it should take you right to a site.

You might try asking on your local Freecycle group. You wouldn't believe the things I have found on there, for example, the wires that allow you to hook your Tom Tom online to update the maps. Freecyclers have all kinds of things hanging around that they are willing to share with you. Just go to and put in your state and the group that is the closest to you. (you can belong to more than one group if there are several local areas that are listed). Anyway, Good luck finding your hard to find controller. I hope you find it!

Home and Garden Repair OtherJanuary 8, 2011
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
Electric Blanket
Finding a Good Electric Blanket