Leapster L-Max vs. Non-L-Max

What is better about the L-Max vs. the cheaper Leapster. Is it just the ability to hook up to a TV?

LS

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The only difference is the fact it can be hooked up to the t.v. I have both. My first was the L=max. My daughter never hooked it to the t.v. Big waste. My younger daughter wanted one so ske got just a regular one. They share games. So, if you have a busy one don't buy the more expensive one. They are great little learning tools though.I hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews ElectronicsMarch 1, 2008
dog food dish
Make Your Own Non-Slip Pet Dish
Non Toxic Mold Cleaner
Non-Toxic Mold Cleaners
Making Decorative Breads
Making Decorative Breads (Non-edible)
Non-Stick Frying Pan
Using Non-Stick Cookware
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:36:29 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.