Golf Balls and Tees for Soldiers

I am trying to find places that would donate golf balls and tees to soldiers. Can someone please help me?

ILOVEMYSOLDIER from Camp Hill, PA

If I was doing this, I would try a new & used sports equipment store. They often sell big bags of used golf balls for a couple dollars. Perhaps they would donate some. Best of luck :)

Golf Courses; country clubs and driving ranges. A lot of them use like a tractor with a scoop/rake to drive around the ranges and golf courses and scoop up the balls and, I suppose tees, too. It'd be worth a try to call the country clubs and driving ranges to find out. Especially the driving ranges. People loose a lot of golf balls and tees.

I suggest you appeal to the Pennsylvania State Grange. It has a program it supports called Operation Shoebox in which it sends items to soldiers overseas. www.pagrange.org The Grange is an organization that supports life in rural America. It is a family and faith based fraternal organization. Good luck

Are you still looking for donations for golf balls? I have 100s of used ones that are available. No tees.

Better Living Charity AdviceMarch 5, 2009
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Photo of a golf bag.
Organizing Your Golf Bag
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Golf Shoes
Cleaning Golf Shoes
🎉
🎄