Potato Pork Chop Mushroom Casserole

It is delicious and so very easy to prepare. It takes less that an hour to prepare and can be prepared the night before.

• 6-8 pork chops, depending on the number of persons
  • 2 regular or 1 large size can of cream of mushroom
  • Ad
  • 4 large baking potatoes, washed and cut to bite size pieces - peeling is optional
  • Pint of your favorite mushroom, cleaned and sliced

Directions:

Place the prepared potatoes in a bot of boiling water until still a slight bit hard. In the meantime, fry your pork chops 3 at a time using the seasoning that you regularly use for pork chops, plus a little extra that will also provide some flavor for the potatoes.

Layer your pork chops at the bottom of a 9x11 inch casserole dish, next layer your potatoes then keep going with the chops and potatoes until all gone. Mix your mushrooms with the cream of mushroom soup and pour on top of the casserole.

Cover your casserole with a lid or aluminum foil and place in a 375 degree F oven for 45 minutes.

Serve with side salad, corn, beans, and rolls that can be used to wipe up that delicious gravy with. ENJOY! And if you enjoy it hand it down to family members.

Servings: 6
Time:30 Minutes Preparation Time
45 Minutes Cooking Time

By Demelza from Falfurias, TX

Love anything with pork chops. I must try this.

Thank you for sharing your recipe.

ww

I have made this recipe many times before and it it delicious! The only differences in the recipes are that I put my potatoes on the bottom of the casserole. I also only fry my pork chops until they are browned. This way they finish cooking in the oven and the potatoes being on the bottom get to soak up any juices from the pork chops and it gives the potatoes great flavor!

Pork Chop and Potato
Pork Chop Potato Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesOctober 1, 2010
Seasoned pork chop on asparagus
Pork Chop Recipes
Baked Pork Chop
Baked Pork Chop Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
🎉
🎄