Get Them To Stop At Your Garage Sale
- Use bright neon contrasting posterboard to make your signs (example: hot pink and hot green or flourescent orange).
- Have a box labeled FREE near the enterance and put a few toys, socks, etc. in it which is free for the taking.
- Be organized with tables and items displayed in categories. Make an extra sign listing furniture or unusual items/collectibles available.
- Advertise everywhere for free including craigslist.org, garagesalefinder.com, local senior centers and community boards.
- Smile and get your neighbors to participate because the more traffic people see at your sale, the more likely they will stop and buy!
By Karin from Benbrook, TX
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 26, 2017 at 10:07:27 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us