A Meal As A Christmas Gift

I love to cook, so for Christmas I will buy ground beef and potatoes when they are on sale and make up meat loaf ahead and freeze it. Then the day before Christmas I make up my favorite mashed potato recipe and put them in a pyrex casserole dish and present the meat loaf and mashed potatoes as a gift. Most of my family work outside of their home and appreciate having a meal already cooked. All they have to do is warm it up, add a salad, and/or a vegetable and they have a great meal.

By Clara

Did something like that..only gave all my kids the fixing for a meal.Spiral honey hams, greenbeans,fixing for macaroni pie,etc..I do like the idea of already cooked meal.

Gifts That Cost Nothing
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeNovember 10, 2004
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
preparing gingerbread cookies as a gift
Homemade Christmas Presents for Adults
🎄