Storing and Using Plastic Grocery Bags

Take a large mesh orange or grapefruit bag that has a draw string type handle from your store bought produce. Snip a bottom corner of the bag off. Insert grocery bags or cleaning rags. It hangs where you wish as well as easy pull out from bottom corner. When it needs to be refilled, go from the top and refill as your bag empties. Beats all them plastic grocery bags from gathering up elsewhere.

Also, I line an empty cat litter bucket with plastic grocery bags, Then with my extra bags in hanger bag, I place the daily dirty litter in A BAG, tie it shut and drop it in bucket and snap lid closed. I do that throughout week and the night before trash pickup, I carry the whole bucket outside for trash, air the bucket out, reline again for another week.

RECYCLE! When it comes time to get rid of dirty kitty litter, remove bucket lid, tie the liner handles on bag shut, and throw out with the trash. Bucket with lid keeps out smell until disposal time. PS:

MY litter box/bucket remain in the basement, and no one even knows I have two cats, no odors.

By Lisa from Belle Vernon, PA

Extra plastic bags are also great when you have dogs and need to clean up the back yard!

I've even used them for packing things to move (if you save up enough or at least use a few to keep things from getting scratched) - and even when packing for a bags are great for putting shoes in so no dirt or anything gets on your clothes in your suitcase, or for wet or dirty clothes so you can keep things separate inside your suitcase! Also for wrapping up shampoo and conditioner bottles or hairspray bottles so nothing leaks out all over your clothes - this has saved my vacation wardrobe more than once...especially when things get rattled and smashed in the travelling process!

I am so glad to read that someone else does this. It is the same principal as the electric litter boxes dispose of the waste. Only much cheaper I do hang a mask on a hook, and use it each time I clean the litter box to avoid the dust. Thank you.

Organizing Plastic Bags, A blue plastic grocery bag.
Organizing Plastic Bags
Organizing Garbage and RecyclingMarch 24, 2009
A recycled market bag made from plastic grocery bags.
Uses for Plastic Grocery Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
different sized bag footballs
Folding Plastic Grocery Bags