Craft Project: Lollipop Halloween Tag
Here's a fun and easy Halloween treat idea.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- patterned cardstock (Halloween theme)
- black ribbon
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- double-sided tape
- Print tag template onto cardstock. Draw around the template, and cut out the shape.
- Punch hole at the top of the tag. Then tie black ribbon.
- Thread lollipop with a length of raffia, then finish the ends with a bow.
- Using double-sided tape, attach lollipop to the tag on a diagonal.
Source: Happy Halloween patterned cardstock by Echo Park Paper Co.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Let me be the first to say this is sooooo adorable. Thanks for the great shots.
Add your voice to the conversation.