What is this plant? (Sweet Woodruff)

I found it in the greenhouse, now it is growing in a half a gallon container outside. Rosettes are about 2" in diameter.

Hardiness Zone: 6b

Frank from Glenmoore, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This is a ground cover called "Sweet Woodruff". I have it all over my yard and I just love it. I live in the Pacific Northwest and it grows wild!! It is my MOST favorite ground cover (and I have alot of different ones!!)

Sweet Woodruff smells nice to walk on and can be used in cooking. Sure is appealing to the eye!

Home and Garden Gardening Plant InfoJuly 14, 2008
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant
sliced sweet potato
Recipes Using Yams (Sweet Potatoes)
growing sweet potatoes
Growing Sweet Potatoes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:55:45 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.