Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls

I'm looking for an idea to recycle the Downy fabric softener balls. At one time I saw an idea card from Downy using them as night lites, but have never seen the pattern/instructions. I have gone to the Downy web site, but there doesn't seem to be any information. I hope someone can help with this or give some ideas.

Patsy from Salem, MO

Don't know about night light but maybe freeze them for lunch boxes, or spray paint, fill partially with sand or stones and make candle holders for center pieces, spray paint with silver chrome and use to make mini gazing ball for plants, if they're not too hazy remove plug and make snow globes. Just a few thoughts off the top of my head. Hope it helps you and if i figure out anything about the night light I'll post it for you

I googled the ball and lots of people say you can also put oxiclean, vinegar and other softening substances in it.

In looking at the photo, I can see it covered with glitter paint and hung on the tree?

You can put liquid air freshener in it and and hang it in the closet.

You could fill it with some beads and let the pets go crazy with it!

Have Fun

Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Crafts Recycled CraftsOctober 14, 2008
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 17, 2016 at 10:15:05 AM on in 954 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.