Christmas Tree For Less

Christmas for Less. I finally retired my 24 year old Christmas tree this year when I found this barely used, pre-lit tree at a yard sale for $5! I then found the perfect star topper, which I had seen at a local Target for $9.99, at Goodwill for $.99!

This is our $6.00 Christmas for less tree, which will last for many years to come. It pays to be thrifty. Happy Holidays to all.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Very nice Christmas tree at a bargain prices!

Hi, in our area many people are finding trees on It is a site that lets you give or get things free no selling or buying is allowed. I have seen about six or seven go in the last few weeks and am preparing to give away an old tree we have. I also look in thrift stores and see a lot things to decorate the trees with. The holidays don't have to be to expensive if you just look for ways to save Merry Christmas!

Good for you. This is one of the many reasons I love this site.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations TreeDecember 9, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Picking a Christmas Tree
Picking a Christmas Tree
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree