Fall in Ontario Canada

We have been camping in this park all summer. Its a bitter sweet moment when the fall comes in Canada. Campers are few and the weather is turning cool at night.

The true beauty to look forward too, is the changing colors of the trees. Our fall is beautiful and especially refreshing to take a crisp walk in the morning through the hiking trails.

By Sheila

Fall is bittersweet here in South Dakota too, because of what comes after. I really hate winter, but can't afford to be a snowbird.

We love the colors of the leaves as well, but with the nights already getting longer and it being so much cooler at night, I painted some of my pots. My plants are in cheery yellow and tangerine (pumpkin gloss) to brighten up the winter days!

And I have magazines, and David Austin's free rose catalog to dream over while awaiting the spring time!

Parliament Building in Ontario, Canada
Ontario, Canada Frugal Travel Guide
Photos SceneryOctober 11, 2010
Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
Growing Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
Autumn Trees
Photos of Autumn Trees
A girl celebrating Canada Day.
Celebrating Canada Day
Cardinal in a tree.
Cardinal Information and Photos