- 2-3 lb. chicken, cooked, boned and cut in small pieces
- 1 pkg. wild long grain rice mix (6oz.)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced thin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Prepare rice according to package directions. Mix in remaining ingredients. Put in well greased 2 qt. casserole and bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 7:32:24 AM on 10.0.2.238 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us