Casper Ghost Eye Decorations

My nephew and I love Casper. So, for Halloween we would decorate with Casper eyes all over the house. The most unexpected places the better. You can use either eyes that you purchase (like window clings) or just cut them out of white paper and draw black pupils. It was so much fun and he had a great time trying to find Casper.

By Aunt Kay

Great idea. It reminded me of 41 years ago, when I used cold cream and flour to whiten my 3 year olds face, then drew big eyes with eyebrow pencil. She looked so cute, until I showed her in the mirror. She was horrified, cried and rubbed it all over.

Halloween candle centerpiece made from jar painted like a jack-o-lantern.
Indoor Halloween Decorations
Crafts Halloween DecorationsOctober 17, 2004
Cupcakes decorated like ghosts.
Making Ghost Cupcakes
Child in Ghost Costume
Making a Ghost Costume
Faux Books for Halloween
Making Faux Books for Halloween
Applying Mod Podge to bat wing.
Halloween Bat Branches
🎉
🎄