Grands Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls

I was hungry for cinnamon rolls the other morning and I had a can of Grands Biscuits in the refrigerator. I took each biscuit and rolled it into a circle, spread it with butter, topped it with cinnamon and brown sugar and raisins. I cut them in half and put them in a greased muffin tin. Baked at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes.

I topped with an icing made from butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk. I didn't measure, just mixed it together and put it on top of the warm cinnamon rolls.

By Lynn from South Colby

This sounds great! I'm a little unclear though...you rolled them out into a circle, right? then you cut them into a semi circle? Then did you roll them up before placing them in the muffin tin? I really would like to make these for my grandchildren, so any help is appreciated!

You must have been reading my mind! lol Sunday while I was getting groceries I noticed the Grands on sale...and thought they would make great cinnamon rolls. I have to try my version and get back to you!

Cinnamon Roll on a Plate
Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads CinnamonJanuary 14, 2009
Cinnamon Biscuit
Cinnamon Biscuit Recipes
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls in One Hour
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls in One Hour
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
🎉
🎄