Similasan Earache Relief Drops Review

I have suffered from chronic, recurrent (3-4 times a year) ear infections for many years. I get drops from the doctor but the infection always comes back eventually. It is very painful and miserable. I want to share a great product with everybody.

Similasan Earache Relief drops is a all natural homeopathic remedy you can get at the pharmacy. The active ingredient is sulfur. Sulfur was used to treat infections before antibiotics were invented. Sometimes the old remedies work best.

Now when the soreness starts in my ear, I use the drops 3 times a day for about 3 days and it clears up. You can even read the reviews online at drugstore.com. It's a bit pricey at $10 a bottle but well worth the price. A bottle lasts for several treatments.

Thanks so much for the product review. I've had troubles with ear infections all my life(I have one now). I've lost most of the hearing in one ear because of an infection. I've often wondered if Similsan worked, now I know. I will surely give it a try. As for being pricey at $10 a bottle, my last trip to the doctor for an ear infection was over $600 dollars(lots of tests and a $200 prescription that didn't work and caused terrible side effects) -- this is cheap!

Similasan Earache Relief Drops Reviews
Similasan Earache Relief Drops Reviews
Health & Beauty AdviceFebruary 22, 2008
Spice Drop Roses
Making Gum Drop Roses
little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
woman using eye drops
Homemade Eye Drops
man using eye drops
Using Eye Drops
🎉
🎄