"No No" Hair Removal System Reviews

I would like to know if anyone has tried the NO NO hair removal system? It is expensive and like others will probably become cheaper in time.

By Little suzy from OH

Answers

I bought the "no-no" from the TV shopping channel as I have embarrassing facial hair. I have been trying "No-No" about 4 - 5 months, at least 3 times a week and can't tell that it does anything except singe the ends of the hair. The skin is NOT smooth afterwards, there is stubble. The kit includes a buffer pad that I use afterwards and a spray to supposedly slow down the hair growth. I am totally disappointed in this and would NEVER advise anyone to purchase it. It was around $250. That would buy a lot of disposable razors.

Laser Hair Removal
Saving Money on Hair Removal
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJuly 22, 2009
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 1:14:33 PM on 10.0.1.246 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.