Using Your Skills and Talents to Make Extra Christmas Money

If you're a stay-at-home mom, use your skills and talents to make extra holiday spending money. The following are things I have done:

1. If you have goodies that you are familiar with and good at baking, contact friend who doesn't have the extra time and take orders. Most are glad to pay for the convenience of having someone else to do the work for them.

2. Help a friend decorate. I have a friend with a HUGE house and a 10 ft tree. I have decorated for years. She enjoys the help and I make extra Christmas money.

3. If there are crafts you are good at, sell them. One particular year I made decorated cinnamon brooms with "faux" christmas cookies and made over $500.00 selling them to factory workers and teachers I knew.

Brainstorm to think of things you can do well and use those skills. Trust me--Santa AND HUBBY will thank you for the money made. Hope this has been helpful! Happy Holidays!

By Sharon Shearer from Ravenna,Ky

Hands assembling a round Christmas ornament.
Use Your Skills to Make Extra Christmas Money
Holidays and Parties Christmas BudgetNovember 11, 2005
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Rustic Kitchen Decor
Kitchen Decor Craft Ideas
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 6:13:27 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.