Reenie (Irish Wolfhound - Giant Schnauzer)

Reenie is 2 years old. He's 1/2 Irish Wolfhound and 1/2 Giant Schnauzer. We got Reenie from our local Adopt A Pet 1 1/2 years ago. Reenie loves to play with the cat. Even though Reenie is 70 pounds and the cat is 2 pounds, she is real gentle with her when they are playing.

Reenie loves playing with her toys, catching balls, napping, snuggling, and general nosing around in everything. Reenie is such a special dog. I have a physical disability and am home by myself most of the time. She is my best friend and really watches out for me. She is very loyal and protective. She's sweet, loving, and very patient.

By Pamela

Irish Wolfhound Mix in the back of a car.
Irish Wolfhound Mix Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 11, 2011
Irish Potato Soup
Irish Potato Soup Recipes
Wheaton Schnauzer mix dog lying on the beach
Schnauzer Mix Photos
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄