Spider-Man Party Ideas

My son is turning 3 and wants a spiderman theme for his party. I need some ideas that don't cost a lot. I have printed some coloring sheets but what esle could they do? Is there anywhere I can go to get free printable spiderman birthday invitations and other items? I have a spiderman outfit for him. If you have any suggestions I would like to hear them.

Jenifer from Columbus, GA

How about decorating the room with spider webs (Clearance right now because of halloween) Red and blue plates and cups, as for a cake and all the trimmings I would go with cupcakes and decorate them with little plastic spiderman. As a party favor the dollar store always has neat spiderman things.Maybe a kite or some kind of ball. As for a game to play if you could get your hands on the nets that go in a corner or on the wall to hold stuffed animals you could have them toss a small ball into the net. Call it the spidey toss. You could type in Spiderman graphics into a search engine and maybe make a concentation type game I would not make it very big. Maybe have the kids dress up as spiderman. I hope some of these ideas will help you.

Spider webs are very easy to draw with fabric paint and would make great party girfts. Check with moms ahead of time as to sizes. Games could be Pin the spiderman in the web, spider toss into a can or bucket. Find the hidden spidermen.Musical spidermen (like hotpotato with a s.m. doll).

We're having a Spiderman party too! I made my own pinata & decorated it with Spiderman's face (very simple). Also plan on having a "Web Walk"... sort of like musical chairs, but I just bought some posterboard at the dollar store & drew webs on it. When the music stops....they have to find a web to stand on! Would love to hear other ideas as the party is not for a few weeks!

What about spider catch the fly - like fishing with magnets - make a web on the floor with wool and fix little cut out flys (number each one underneath) and stick them on small magnet pieces - then make fishing rods with sticks and string and a magnet at the end with small spidermen attached and try catch the fly - fun for kids!!!! Number on the fly matches a prize in the bag!

I have a five year old and he wants a spider man party, I want to do at a park can I get some ideas

My 3 year old is turning four, and he would like me to have a Spider-Man party for him. I will like to get Ideas, Please Help!

Elizabeth

I would think you could change many traditional games to fit your theme. pin the web on spiderman. Hot potato but use a spiderman item. Drop clothes pins in a milk bottle but use plastic spiders. Have an art contest to draw a web with chalk on the sidewalk

If your son really likes spiderman, you could get him a spiderman outfit to wear (he'll love it!). Also lots of places sell spider man party stuff like plates and table covers. Try any party store or toys r us. Silly string would be another great cheap addition. They can spray silly string on eachother like spiddy webs. The kids have pleny of imagination so you don't need to spend a lot.

does anyone know of were i can gopt and print my own spiderman birthday invitations?tiffany

I am planning a party for my 3 year old. I have everything for a Spider Man Theme, But I cannot seem to find Centerpieces for the tables. Any ideas? Please help...

For my son's 4th b-day party we had a spiderman/spongebob party. (He couldn't make up his mind). For the Spider man half I printed out a "Welcome To New York City" sign that hung at the entrance. For very cheap decoration, I purchased black poster board and cut out "skyscrapers" that I taped to the walls to make the NYC skyline. My son and I had fun coloring pictures of Spiderman and his enemies from a coloring book, which we then cut out and hung on the walls so it looked like spidey was webbing his way through the city after a flying "Vulture" and "Doc Oc" and "Green Goblin". I did this the night before the party.

My son wants either a spiderman birthday party or a batman birthday party and cannot decide. I wanted to see if anyone has some ideas for either one and I guess the best one will be the party we go with. Thanks.

I'm looking to print my own spiderman invites too, has anyone responded to your question

I have a 5 year old son that wants a spiderman party, I would like to do it at a park, can I get some ideas?

Yvonne

make spiders out of egg cartons, pipe cleaner, google eyes, glue and black paint too hang around and decorate with. make some cupcakes and decorate with blue and red frosting and some spider webs piped on with black icing. Serve green goblin punch (7up with lime sherbert). make spider mini pizzas using two olives as the head and body of the spider and cut some olives into slivers for the legs. play spider man and the green goblin (or another villane) where one person plays the bad guy and another plays spider man the rest of the kids are on spider mans side. mark out some safe spots and a area for spidermans house. two people can be in spider mans house at once. If spider man is out of his house though the safe spots are not safe for anyone but spiderman. If the bad guy tags you your frozen and if the other players can on freeze you buy going under your legs or spiderman can save you just by touching you. if your tagged three times you become a badguy too. You can simplfy this game for younger kids. You can also play spider race or soccer (like crab soccer or a crab race). you can play spider spider web (duck duck goose). for favors you can get anything themend spider man or spider.

hope that helps ~gloria~

For invitations you could just get a Spiderman picture and print it out for the front of your intitation and then write all the details on the inside. You could even copy and pastea picture into Paint on your computer and add words like "It's Party Time".

Hi! I just did a search and there are many sites to give you ideas for SPIDERMAN and also to print out invites. There are so many that I can't list them all. All you have to do is go to: Google and type in free spiderman printables and voila!--you have a few sites to look through. Hope this helps for all who are looking for the same info.

Carolyn

Check out http://www.fisher-price.com/crafts under Halloween Crafts for a cute and easy spider web craft using a paper plate. It is so cute!

Since you're planning it at a park, one decorating idea would be to get an inexpensive bag of cotton batting and stretch/string it around low tree branches and/or playground equipment: this would give you a spiderweb effect. Just an idea

I am not an artist, but was trying to come up with an idea to decorate my own spiderman cake for my 4 year olds birthday. Any ideas?? Pictures???

I myself am looking for spiderman ideas and printable invitations. I came across this website that has some spiderman and other character printable invitations. www.familyshoppingbag.com/free_printable_character_fun.htm hope that this is of some assistance for you.

I'm doing a theme for my son's birthday party and we are playing pin the spider on the web. I just printed out some spiders off the web, and made a web of yarn. The child with the spider closest to the center, wins.

Regarding invitations: What i've decided to do from now on is have my cousin ( or anyone that's internet savvy ) create webpages w/ all of the details... then you can find a cool picture of Spiderman.. or whatever character online.. and then type all of the details... I even found a cool Spiderman Font to use.. Its very cool because then i just email the url to everyone because most of us communicate through email anyway.. its very fun!

My mom is trying to figure out how to get spiderman invitations for my brother. He is addicted to spider man and really wants spiderman everything. If you have a website or know a website with printable spiderman invites please post your request. I will be looking on this website for help . THANK'S!!!

print some spider man coloring sheets color and cut them out paste them to a popsickle stick and put it in a small cup and fill it with some goodies! Just an Idea.

Check this website out for spiderman invitations http://www.dltk-kids.com/

My son is also turning 4 and we came up with a few ideas.

1. S-pin the web on spidey

2 packs spiderman wall clings use the web to stick as close to spidermans hand as possible. you can use one of the spideman masks taped on the eyes for a blindfold

2 Spiderweb ball toss

I found really cool foam balls at the dollar tree that are spiderman, use red and blue buckets and number them. set out in a row and have them toss as far as they can into the bucket. each number gets a certain prize

3 (outdoor) Best spiderweb contest

set up big cardboard pieces or you can use plywood(what we did) have the children spray on a web with silly string.

of coarse you can get all the decorations and stuff at most any party store or walmart. Good luck hope yous is a success.

i think that the party should be for 5 - 20 year sold because my whole family likes spiderman and the activities should be more fun then sound boring.

My 3 yr old grandson wants spider man for his birthday I have found great stuff on ebay and at wal mart also the dollar store where I live./ I just need ideas for food Good luck everyone and have fun.

Spider-man comic, Amazing Fantasy #15, the first appearance of Spider-Man
Spider-Man Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesOctober 16, 2005
Spider Veins
Spider Vein Remedies
Spider decoration on a light fixture.
Making a Spider Egg Sac Light Cover
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
🎉
🎄