Mason's Thank-You

Our grandson Mason just had a birthday and we sent him a card with money inside and this is what we got back from him. Needless to say, we loved it and thought it was a cute idea to send as a Thank-you Card.

By Trudy from Springfield, IL

What a cute grandson and so thoughtful also. I hope he remembers to be this thoughtful all through life.

This is really a great idea, isn't it? We'll take pictures of the child opening up the present, then print that out, making it into the card. The giver sees them open it, and remembers the day. When my Mother-in-law was in the hospital and our children couldn't come to visit, I took a picture of them holding computer paper, with "Get Well Grandma!" written and colored in their writing. I printed this out and framed it, so it could sit on the shelf in the hospital room. There are so many great things to do with a computer printer, glad you got this special thank you from your grandson!

thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
Photos FamilyMarch 13, 2007
Baking in Canning Jars
Baking in Canning Jars
Mason Jar Candy Dispenser
Making a Mason Jar Candy Dispenser
Mason Jar Match Dispenser
Making a Mason Jar Match Dispenser
mason jar snack dispenser
Making a Mason Jar Snack Container