Discontinued Wallpaper: Coca Cola Pattern

I am actively looking for Coca Cola wall paper to redo my kitchen in. If anyone knows where I can locate it please let me know. Thank you.

By widow hen from Ripley, TN

I am looking for this wallpaper also! If you find any answers, please share your info with me. I will do the same for you. :)

I have that roll your looking for, its called the village, its new 60 yards of it. I have it on ebay starting bid is $100.00 auction is for 6 more days. If you would like to buy off me personally we can works some thing out. robertbpacheco AT yahoo.com

I have the wallpaper you are looking for, brand new in wrapper, 60 sq ft, 27in x 8.89 yds. My price is 49.99 per roll plus shipping. 4 rolls available. We will combine shipping.

Click on link below or Copy and paste this link in your browser to reach this item in our eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/271864153816?

Please note: the photo is a representation of the actual pattern. You will receive an unopened roll.

Thank you,

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Coca Cola
Uses for Coca Cola
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Wallpaper Rolls
Finding Discontinued Eisenhart Wallpaper
🎉
🎄