Recipe for Cake Mix Topped with Pudding Before Baking

I need help fast! I had a recipe where you make the cake mix batter and pour it into 9x11 pan and then you mix up pudding mix and then pour over the cake mix batter and bake together. The problem is, do I use an instant pudding mix or a cooked pudding mix? The last one I made was a lemon cake and a cooked pie filling and it was delicious, but I have to take a chocolate one to church on Sunday. Anyone out there remember? Thanks ahead of time.

By Patricia from Binbook, Canada

Instant.

A 9x11 pan? Usually it's 9x13. How long do you bake it & at what temp? It sounds fabulous. I assume it doesn't require frosting, then... :) Thanks for any response.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cakes ChocolateNovember 24, 2010
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate Pudding Mix Recipes
Making a boxed cake mix.
Baking a Cake With Boxed Cake Mix
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
🎉
🎄