Split Your Fries And Drink At Fast Food Restaurants

When ordering food for 2 at a fast food restaurant, order one of the combo meals which includes a drink and a "Side". French fries or whatever, and one main entree by itself. (Burger, tacos, etc.) Then share the drink and fries with your guest. Good for the waistline also!

By Jim J

Editor's Note McDonald's nutrition facts state that their large french fries contains 520 calories and 25 grams of fat. That is as many or more calories than most of their sandwiches.

Bypass the fries or yoou may need a bypas..AND YUCK.. I want my ..own drink...

I have been sick too many times with colds and coughs to share a drink....but I don't see why you couldn't pour some into a cup you bring....not sure if that's really being honest or not but you get such a big drink with those combos. When our kids needed a sippy cup, I'd bring those along and fill the cup they gave us and poured into their cups. There is no cup police watching. Many times we share fries because none of us need to eat so many. Also you can ask for a cup for water which is what I want to drink most of the time anyway.

split my fries??? lol lol on the drinks, restaurants make a lot of money from drinks..in a fast food restaurant, i don't get ice; the drink is already cold, so you get more pop. mostly get water. if eating on the run, i bring my pop from home. in a nice restaurant i seldom get anything but water.

My husband and I always to this. I don't think I'd share my drink with anyone else... but with my hubby I don't mind. And a whole combo is too much food for me so I usually get a small sandwhich off the dollar menu and then split his fries with him.

Woman paying for fast food
Saving Money on Fast Food
Entertainment Dining OutJanuary 1, 2005
Woman choosing between an apple and a hamburger.
Eating Healthy at Fast Food Restaurants
French Fries
Recipes Using French Fries
Fast food hamburger and fries
Using Dollar Menus at Fast Food Restaurants
Woman Avoiding Fast Food
Avoiding Fast Food