Keeping Your Stove Looking New

As a Virgo, things seem to keep newer looking longer; my electric stove is at least 12 -14 years old; my secret? Soak all the knobs and wash well, wash back panel of stove with a good all purpose cleaner, and then apply a good coat of Sonofagun, (for car dashboards) or Armorall, wow, like new!

Source: My own discovery, works great!

By Debbie from Nova Scotia

Caution, When using these types of cleaners on a stove, be sure that it is not a flammable product. In a past experience, I used a cleaner (which is now off the market) and used it to shine the back wall of my gas stove. The pilot light of the stove ignited the fumes from the cleaner. It burned off quickly, but could have been a very dangerous situation. Please read labels before using products around a flame such as on a gas stove.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 18, 2008
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Electric Stove Burner
Electric Stove Burners Not Working
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers