Removing a Fabric Dye Stain on Linoleum

My dog's bed was outside and got soaked in the rain. I put it in my bathroom to dry out and the dye ran out of the bed and onto my linoleum floor. I have tried everything I could think of and nothing is getting it out. Any suggestions please? I would be very grateful for any tips, advice etc.

By Claire from Scotland

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsNovember 19, 2009
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Hand wearing pink glove scrubbing white vinyl floor with blue sponge.  Black bucket with green cloth in the background
Cleaning Mold on Vinyl Flooring
Nail polish spilled on the floor.
Cleaning Nail Polish Stains on Linoleum
Photo of a tie dyed fabric.
Removing Fabric Dye Stains
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 9:26:24 AM on 10.0.2.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.