Personalize Your Envelopes With Clipart

I personalize my Christmas card envelopes by inserting family or pet photos and dress up the envelope with Christmas clip art. I changed the page set up in my Microsoft Word program so the pictures, clipart, return address label and the "to" address appear in the appropriate spot on my envelope. I printed the envelopes in a few different steps. First I did the addresses. Then I re-feed the envelopes with my pictures and clipart. For the envelope, I change my page set up to the size of the envelope and paper set up to "landscape". I also personalize my letter with a few small inserted pictures. The pictures do not go where I want them to so I access the picture tool bar, pick "format picture"and pick "floating picture". I can then position the picture exactly where I'd like it.

By Joyce from Regina, Sask.

Christmas Envelopes

That is such a kewl idea. Wish I knew how to do it with my computer. That would add a nice touch to my snail mail.

How do you put the envelopes in your printer? I have no knowledge of this and would love some info. Thank you!

Crafts Christmas CardsDecember 12, 2007
Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
Making Envelopes From Magazines
Making Envelopes From Magazines