What Brand of Washing Machine Do You Have?

What brand of washing machine do you have?

By MrFixit from Jensen Beach, FL

Whirlpool--have had it for about 10 years, no problems yet.

That is good. Do you work on your own washer?

I have a HotPoint washer and dryer. They are both 19 years old and still going strong. I don't use the dryer much because I hang my clothes out on the line most of the year.

Kenmore washer/dryer no problems.

I have front loading Kenmore washer and dryer, wouldn't buy any other brand!

Frigidaire front loader. Love it - works great uses less water and detergent. Things are so dry when they come out my drying time is reduced.

Whirlpool. Works great!

Kenmore, from Sears. They were great. The one I have now is 8 years old. I believe Kenmore machines were (are?) made by Inglis, which is what the machines in our laundromat were. I figured if they gave good service commercially, they would last in a home. In my previous house, I also had a Kenmore for many years, as did my mother-in-law, and it gave excellent service. I have only had to call a repair man twice in my life for those machines.

Magtag. I bought it over 17 yrs ago and have never had a problem with it. Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

LG Frontload. Love it.

I just bought a new one a month ago. It is a GE. Love it, it runs so quiet you don't think it is working. The man warned me about it so when I started using it I would not think it was broke. He said this is the new type of washing machines now. Boy have they improved over the years. My last machine I had about 15 years and it was used just about everyday.

A twelve yr. old Amana set bought just before Montgomery Wards went out of business here. They were expensive, and we took a risk in buying them since we never knew Amana made them. However they have been about the best things I've ever had, EXCEPT around the bleach receiver tray it began to rust, likely from both the bleach AND paint being too thin? I'd recommend them to anyone! Oh, the finish on the washer is not so good, but you have to look very closely to see the slight and hairline cracking all over it. It may have been that way when purchased? They wash/dry perfectly without need for repairs in all these years.

Good idea you have to take a poll, get info for your business. Keep good records! God bless you and help you with the gift of wisdom He has given you. : )

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 11, 2009
A load of red dyed clothing in a front loader washing machine.
Dyeing Clothing in the Washing Machine
Man Repairing a Washing Machine
Repairing a Washing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 1, 2016 at 1:50:07 PM on 10.0.2.70 in -65530095 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.