ReceptionWeddings

Links: Frugal Wedding Reception Supplies

I just have to share my good luck at finding the right websites for a budget wedding reception! I am in charge of doing the reception for my budget minded friend, and I have only $200.00 and need to decorate 8 tables, plus 3 tables for cake, wed party, gifts, food, etc.

I have accomplished this task with the help of a thrift store, and these awesome websites. In fact, I am $20.00 under budget! Here are the websites:

I found everything I needed and the one even does a flat rate ship fee of $5.95!

She will have balloon arches, Hershey's Kisses tree centerpieces, a photo back drop, and more.

By Dede from Macon, MO

Hooray for you! I've been to weddings where the table centerpieces were probably that expensive.But you know what - Bet the Bride's parents are still paying for the over-the-top frills. If you're anything like me I loved it when my Daughter married and I kept it within an affordable budget.And it was a beautiful wedding--reception with LOTS of FOOD--as well as the rehearsal dinner!Weddings are wonderful,but they are a ONE DAY event to be enjoyed and not driven to a nervous breakdown! Proud of you!

One thing I did at my daughters wedding was I decorated tables with old pictures of the bride and groom growing up. That way family and friends on both sides of the family could see them and "remember when". I used different sized frames up to a 5 x7. It really personalized things people commented.

Good for you! Please post a picture when the wedding is done!

Great job! Thanks for posting those sites. I got most of my decor directly from fabric stores. This would have saved me a little time.