BeautyHealth & Beauty

Soap and Shampoo for Those Who are Sensitive To Chemicals

Category Beauty

For those out there, like myself, who suffer from chemical causing irritants: One of the most difficult situations for these people is doing things like washing hair, washing dishes, etc. Hands coming into contact with dishwashing detergents, shampoos, etc. suffer from the chemicals in these products.

I decided to dissolve a soap (I use Kiss My Face Olive/Aloe Vera) and use it for these various uses: hair washing, dishwashing, etc. This soap contains no harsh chemicals and is quite soothing to the skin.

Put your bar of soap in a pan of hot water and let soak overnight. If any is not dissolved, simply heat the pan and continue to dissolve. When dissolved, pour into bottles suited to your use. Use as you prefer. I shampoo my hair, etc. without the use of gloves now. Hope this works for those of you who need help in this area.

By Janean